HOW TO GET YOUR VISA TO GHANA
We partner you with a dedicated Visa Specialist who will manage your request from start to finish, complete applications forms, review all materials during the process, ensure priority submission and keep you updated the whole time.
You must provide your actual signed passport. Your passport must:
- Be valid for the next six months
- Have at least one blank visa page (amendments and endorsement pages cannot be used to fulfill this requirement)
- Not be frayed, torn, separating, or altered in any other way
If your passport does not meet these requirements, please contact us +233 50-402-1882 for further details
You must provide two colour, passport-type photographs that meet the following criteria:
- Be taken within the last three months and printed on high-quality photo paper
- Be taken against an all white background
- Be two inches by two inches
- Provide the full frontal view of your head with your face centered in the middle and displaying a neutral (non-smiling) expression
- You may wear neither eyeglasses nor headwear except for religious purposes
- Your photos should not be affixed to your application and it may not display evidence of adhesive tape or staples
You must provide an official letter of invitation from the company or organization that you will be visiting. The letter must:
- Be written on an official company letterhead
- State the nature of the business to be conducted (i.e., business meetings, contract negotiations, etc.)
- Include the full local address and phone number of the company or organization you will be visiting
- Specify the number of entries and desired validity of the visa you are requesting
Visa Application Form
There are two visa application options in this kit: rush service and regular service. You must provide one fully completed copy of the application that matches your processing service speed request. The application forms must:
- Include answers for all fields
- Display your full name as it appears in your passport
- Be signed
- Be typed
Proof of Travel Arrangements
You must provide proof of travel arrangements for the duration of your trip. Details of your intended arrangements must:
- Include a copy of an itinerary or e-ticket that displays your round trip travel and entry and exit dates for your destination
- Show the traveler’s full name (as printed in his or her passport)
Proof of Finances
Applicant must submit a copy of their most recent monthly bank statement.
The statement must clearly show the applicant’s name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, the date of the statement, and the complete transaction record for the month.
The available balance should be greater than $200 USD per day in country. For example, if spending 5 days in the country, statement should show balance in excess of $1,000 USD.
Yellow Fever Vaccination
Applicant must submit an International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever.